231X-4 BLACK EXP CABIN BAG
Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Cabin Bag
|ZIPPER||Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.|
|FABRIC||1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items|
|CAPACITY||1754.5 - 2450.3 cu. in. / 28.8 - 40.2 liters|
|CASE DIMENSIONS||11 x 16.5 x 8 in. / 28 x 42 x 20.5 cm|
|OUTSIDE EXPANDED DEPTH||12 in. / 30.5 cm|
- Four inch expansion! Expandable main and flat packing sections
- Gusseted front pocket with key fob slip pockets for tickets, magazines and pen loops.
- Packing section features a garment securing panel to keep clothes in place and a zippered pocket for added organization
- Roomy main section features 2 elastic pockets for undergarments or socks
- Three compartment design: front, main and flat packing.
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of our other bags for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures bag in place.
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification.
- SpeedThru™ pocket for hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Use webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy transport