64247 OBSIDIAN 6
Royal Robbins Bay Breeze Pant Ladies
The Bay Breeze Pant brings eco-conscious performance and casual vacation styling
The Bay Breeze Pant brings eco-conscious performance and casual vacation styling in this naturally breezy pair of women's pants. Made from sustainable Hempline™ fabric, this hemp,organic cotton blend is designed to fight high heat and humidity - the lightweight, breezy fabric resists odor naturally and is extremely durable. The relaxed, tropical island fit and length combined with a flexible fit knit waistband for a more comfortable fit make these a great choice for an island vacation. These sustainable warm weather pants combine environmental responsibility with on the go performance.
- Relaxed fit, 32" Inseam
- For travel
- Protects from high heat, humidity and maximum sun exposure
- Hempline™ brings sustainable performance - naturally odor resistant, breathable
- Roll over knit waistband for comfort
- Relaxed breezy tropical island fit
- Designed for maximum breathability and ventilation
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points for increased durability
FABRICHemp Blend Canvas 7 oz. 39% Polyester, 37% Hemp, 24% Cotton A Hempline™ fabric, with a dual focus on hemp's performance (anti-microbial, durable) and sustainability (limiting pesticides and irrigation while replenishing the soil). Includes recycled cotton and hemp fibers with polyester for moisture wicking and cotton for a softer hand. In a breathable weave construction to Beat the Heat.
- BEAT THE HEAT. STAY COOL IN TECHNICAL FABRICS DESIGNED FOR HOT WEATHER ACTIVITIES.
- VENTILATION. LET’S AIR PASS THROUGH THE GARMENT, SO YOU STAY COOL AS THE TEMPERATURE RISES.