For written estimates for insurance, or airline damage purposes, please come in with your bag to our location and one of the repair staff will write you up an estimate for a $28 (plus tax) charge. This charge can be put towards a future purchase in our store. It may also be used towards the cost of a repair or replacement if you choose.
Steps for airline/insurance estimates
- bring your bag in
- our repair staff will decide if it can be fixed or if it will need to be replaced
- we will physically write an estimate of the damage, or if it is non-repairable, we will write a replacement cost estimate based on comparable bags. If you have a receipt or proof of purchase for the original bag, bring that too. We may ask you for it. It helps to determine replacement cost in an instance where the brand and model are unfamiliar.
- We will charge you $28+tax
- You can take the copy of the written estimate and submit it to the airline/ insurance company
- when you are ready to have your bag repaired or replaced, please bring in your receipt from this estimate purchase and we will take the $28+tax off your purchase.
Are you all set to bring your bag in? we’re located at 1337 wellington st west k1y 3b8