For all written estimates for insurance, or airline damages, please come in with your item(s) to our location and one of the repair staff will write you up an estimate for a $28 (plus tax) charge.
Steps for Airline/Insurance estimates
- Bring in the item to be accessed
- Our repair staff will examine the item and make decision as to whether it can be fixed or if it will need to be replaced.
- We will write up an estimate of the cost to repair the damage, or if it is non-repairable, we will write up an estimate of the replacement cost to submit based on comparable bags. If you have a receipt or proof of purchase for the original bag, bring that too. It helps to determine replacement cost in an instance where the brand and model are unfamiliar.
- There is a charge of $28+tax for the estimate.
- You can take the copy of the written estimate and submit it to the airline/ insurance company