601476 ANTHRACITE GREY VX TOURING CABIN BAG
Victorinox Swiss Army Vx Touring Global Carry-On
Well-traveled style-setters need luggage that lives up to their fast-paced globe-trotting.
|35 x 55 x 20 cm, 2.35 kg, 33L|
Victorinox’s VX Touring Wheeled Global Carry On is for adventure travellers looking for a bag that will keep up with their active lifestyle and adventurous nature. This wheeled duffel is the lightest cabin suitcase in Victorinox’s range and is loaded with features, the bag has two rear wet/dry pockets, a monopole handle for maximised packing space, removable attach a bag strap plus the front pocket is designed to hold a laptop.
- Cabin sized wheeled duffel bag
- Durable VX4 and VXTek fabrics are lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Laptop pocket in the front pocket
- Two wet/dry pockets on the rear of the case
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 33L
- Weight: 2.35 kgs
- Handle: 6061 series aircraft-grade anodized aluminium monopole allows for maximum utilization of interior space and locks into three different positions
- Wheels: Two large in line wheels on axles
- Material: Durable VX4 and VXTek fabrics which are lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Locks: This bag comes with a TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The VX Touring’s main packing compartment opens by zip on 3 sides for easy packing, inside there is a Y-shaped compression strap, a side zipped mesh pocket and a zipped mesh compartment inside the lid.
- The front pocket is designed to store a laptop and has water resistant zippers
- There are 2 rear wet/dry pockets on the back ideal for storing shoes, wet gear or to separate dirty clothes.
- Top haul handle for easy lifting
- Lockable zips
- Removable attach a bag strap
- Anodised aluminium hard ware on the exterior is lightweight and highly durable
- Compression straps made from ultra-strong Hypalon
- Hollow ABS framing tubes filled with fiberglass rods
- Comes with a name tag
- Rear skid plates